Saturday, April 10, 2010

Unit 10 Blog

Dear Professor and Classmates,
On the unit 3 exercise I scored a 1 in physical well being, an 8 in spiritual well being, and a 9 in psychological well being. Now I would score myself the same. I haven't changed due to and increasing demand in my schedule.
I have made only slight progress toward the activities that I stated for myself. I guess that is better than none. I am trying to take the time. The 3 minute refelection works the best. This means that my goals are still pretty far away, but overnight is not going to be the outcome.
Throughout this course, I have learned a lot. I have learned how to begin and a few things to teach about inner healing. How inner healing is definitly a large part of health, happiness, and wholeness. I have also learned the power of cognitive functions.
Gina Costello

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gina,

    I am glad you found the 3 minute reflection work for you I find it to be a good exercise for me as well. Taking time to set and reach goals is very important and done on an individiual bases. I am glad you have defined inner healing for yourself.
    Good luck with your future plans.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina,

    Although the words you shared were insightful, I must admit that I was most impressed with the song that started playing as I logged into your blog. I HAVE to learn how to do this:)

    Thanks for adding value to the course:)

    ReplyDelete